Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Basic Library Information
Check the easy-to-use interactive Library Basics Tutorial to find out what we have, where to find it, how to access it, and what services we offer you.
There are several options for accessing reference services:
- Come to the Reference Desk or call at 516-463-5962.
- Use the popout chat window that appears on the Library's homepage during the hours that reference services are available.
- At any time, you may type a question to be answered by a librarian. Type your question directly under Need Help? on the Library's homepage
- Make a personal one-on-one research appointment with a librarian.
- Or use the buttons below to quickly type us a question or chat with a librarian
Professor of Library Services
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University