Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Need Research Assistance?
ASK A LIBRARIAN
There are several ways to ask research questions:
- Visit the Reference Desk on the main floor of Axinn Library (during reference desk hours).
- Call the Reference desk: 516.463.5962 (during reference desk hours).
- Text your questions to 516.628.6473. You can expect to receive an answer via text in 24 hours.
- Meet with a librarian. See the box to the right for instructions.
- Search our FAQ's--type your question into the box below and click the Ask buttton. If your question has not been answered already, you can use the form on the results page to e-mail us the question. You can expect to receive an answer via e-mail in 24 hours.
Make a Research Appointment
Librarians are available for one-on-one research consultations.
You can make an appointment to meet with a Librarian by phone or e-mail.
Click the link below to scroll through a list of research subjects and locate the librarian who specializes in your research area.
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University