Skip to Main Content
Smaller Collections of Tests and Measures available at Hofstra
The following is a list of CIRCULATING books which contain relatively small numbers of actual research tests in each book.
- These books are all located in AXINN STACKS floors 4-8 of Axinn Library.
- I STRONGLY SUGGEST that you read the front matter (e.g., foreword, preface, introduction, informational chapters) in each source as it usually provides valuable information.
- Below each title and call number, there is a link to a webpage which lists what tests are in that book. A big THANK YOU to Helen Hough of UT-Austin for creating the Tests and Measures Database to which the links point!!
In addition to browsing the items below, you may also SEARCH the UT-Austin site by keyword, but you MUST use "TMDB" (without quotations" as one of your keywords (e.g., TMDB perinatal grief).
- Some instruments are included in several compilation volumes, so look if several titles are presented, look for a title we own.
- Be aware that you may be directed only to a title which we do not own; in this case, interlibrary-loan the item. If you cannot inter-library loan the item, contact Deborah Dolan at Deborah.Dolan@Hofstra.edu.
CIRCULATING BOOKS containing actual tests and measures
RA 480.5 A33 1996
Aday, L. A. (1989). Designing and conducting health surveys: A comprehensive guide. San Francisco, CA: Jossey-Bass Publishers. (4 full-text measures)
BF 722 F32 1980
Fadely, J. L.; Hosler, V. N. (1980). Developmental psychometrics: A resource book for mental health workers and educators. Springfield, IL: C. C. Thomas. (5 full-text measures)
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University