Business description including SIC and/or NAICs Codes
Business Insights: EssentialsIncludes business, company, and industry periodical articles, news articles, and press releases. Provides detailed information for domestic and international companies and associations, including information on corporate hierarchical structures, company financials and earning estimates, investment reports, corporate chronologies and company histories, brands and product information, industry and company rankings, market share data, industry overviews, HR Law Case Digests, and PDF reports on the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats (SWOT) for select companies.
Business Source PremierProvides full text, going as far back as 1886, for over two thousand journals, including more than one thousand peer-reviewed titles, in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics.
1. Click on the Companies/Markets tab and enter either the ticker symbol or company name.
2. On the left side of the screen in the Company Snapshot page, click on the Reports link.
3. Select and download the report.
1. Click on the box labeled Get Company Info located at the bottom right-hand corner of the page
2. Enter either the company name or ticker symbol and click GO
3. Select the matching company from the returned list of companies
4. A brief overview of the company is presented
1. At the top of the screen (right side) click on the box labeled Search by Subject or Topic
2. Click on Company Profiles
3. Enter the name of the company in the dialog box
4. Immediately beneath the dialog box is one labeled Advanced Options
5. Check Hoover's Company & Industry Reports and click Apply
6. Click Search
7. Select the Hoover's Company In-depth Record
Mergent OnlineProvides company data. Offers details on items including business description, history, property, subsidiaries, officers and directors, long-term debt and capital stock.
Plunkett ResearchIndustry data. Includes industry analysis, market research, company profiles, industry statistics, industry contacts, industry glossaries. Also offers the full-text of Plunkett's industry almanacs.
1. Enter either the company name or ticker symbol
2. Click on the matching company from the list
3. A brief company profile is displayed
4. The left side of the screen contains links to additional NetAdvantage content.about this company
5. Important!!! to Locate the associated Industry Survey for any company:
a. In the Company Profile page click on the hyperlink under Primary Industry Classification
b. On the left side of the screen, click on the link to S&P Industry Surveys
c. To view all of the industry specific surveys, click on the icon next to Date/Time and change time period to ALL HISTORY