Skip to main content
Register for ORCID
- This link is for affiliates of Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell and Northwell Health ONLY. If you are not affiliated you can obtain an ORCID ID at orcid.org
- You should use your Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell or Northwell Health email to sign up. If you already have an ORCID ID you can add your Hofstra or Northwell email address to your profile under "account settings".
- Choose "Everyone" for your visibility settings. This ensures your profile and basic information will be visible to the public. You can learn about privacy settings and making certain parts of your profile private here.
- Click "Authorize" on the next page. This allows the Hofstra Northwell librarians to update your profile with new publications so you don't have to! If you would like to add additional items or information to your profile check out our guide here.
- This link is only to register or associate your ID with Zucker School of Medicine at Hofstra/Northwell or Northwell Health. You only need to do this once. If you would like to log in and edit your profile please do so at orcid.org
Follow this link to register for an ORCID ID. Already have one? Connect your ORCID to Hofstra Northwell!
If you have any questions about ORCID or if you need help registering and filling out your profile contact Leanna Stager at the SOM or Leah Caracappa at Northwell Health.
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University