Skip to main content
Basic Library Information
Check the easy-to-use Library Basics Tutorial to find out what the library can offer you.
Where to Find Help
- Come see us at the Reference Desk on the main floor of Axinn Library.
- .Call the Reference Desk when it is open at 516-463-5962.
- Click here to ask a question by email or chat, or to schedule a one-on-one research appointment with a librarian.
You can use the box below to send us a quick question.
Your WSC1 assignment is to:
- Find 10 articles on on a topic of social controversy
- Ideally, articles should have been written within the last 6 months
- Note that this may not always be possible. If you cannot find appropriate articles written in the last 6 months, you may have to look for articles a little bit older
- If you are in doubt, be sure to check with Professor Montemurro
- You will then write an argumentative paper, in which you take a position that you support with evidence from the articles you read.
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University