Skip to main content
Need Research Assistance?
ASK A LIBRARIAN
There are several ways to ask research questions:
- Visit the Reference Desk on the main floor of Axinn Library (during reference desk hours).
- Call the Reference desk: 516.463.5962 (during reference desk hours).
- Text your questions to 516.628.6473. You can expect to receive an answer via text in 24 hours.
- Meet with a librarian. See the box to the right for instructions.
- Search our FAQ's--type your question into the box below and click the Ask buttton. If your question has not been answered already, you can use the form on the results page to e-mail us the question. You can expect to receive an answer via e-mail in 24 hours.
Make a Research Appointment
Librarians are available for one-on-one research consultations.
You can make an appointment to meet with a Librarian by phone or e-mail.
Click the link below to scroll through a list of research subjects and locate the librarian who specializes in your research area.
This site is compliant with the W3C-WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
HOFSTRA UNIVERSITY Hempstead, NY 11549-1000 (516) 463-6600 © 2000-2009 Hofstra University