Find a Guide
Enter a term to search all guides
Receive Email Updates
Register for Email Alerts
Subjects & Librarians
- Accounting, Taxation, and Business Law
- Africana Studies
- Art History
- Communication Studies
- Comparative Literature and Languages
- Computer Science
- Counseling, Research, Special Education, and Rehabilitation
- Drama and Dance
- Film/Media Collections
- Fine Arts
- Foundations, Leadership and Policy Studies
- GLBT Studies
- Google Scholar
- Government Documents
- Health Professions and Family Studies
- International Students
- Irish Studies
- Journal Finder
- Literacy Studies
- Management, Entrepreneurship, and General Business
- Marketing and International Business
- Middle Eastern Studies
- Open Access
- Physical Education and Sports Sciences
- Political Science
- Religious Studies
- Romance Languages and Literatures
- Speech Communication and Rhetorical Studies
- Women's Studies
- Writing Studies & Composition (WSC)
- Zotero Citation Manager
What are LibGuides?
LibGuides are created and maintained by Hofstra University librarians. They provide research sources, strategies, and support to the Hofstra community.
Individual guides cover broad subject areas, specific topics, and general research techniques.
There are several ways to access individual LibGuides from this page: by subject category, by clicking on tags, or by searching.
For more information about accessing and using LibGuides, see About LibGuides.
If you are looking for answers to specific questions (e.g., FAQs), please go to LibAnswers or use the "Ask Us" button on the right side of the screen.